venerdì 28 febbraio 2014

More Favourite Singers from Ireland

 One Direction
 My favourite band is one direction. My favourite is Louis but I like them all. I love their new song midnight memories. My second favourite is Niall because he is Irish. My third favourite is Liam, then Zayn and then Harry.
Chloe

 One Direction
My favourite band is one direction. One direction is a boy band that is known nearly all over the world . It has five boys in the band between the ages of eighteen to twenty-one .The names of the boys are Liam Pane, who is my favourite, Zayn Malik who is my second favourite, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Niall Horan. All of their music is great too.
Vilte
Lea Michelle
Lea Michele is a broadway legend.  Her first broadway show was "Les Miserable".  She was around eight or twelve at the time.  Her original audition was a joke but then she landed the role.  She was engaged to Cory Monteith who sadly died during the summer.  RIP Cory Monteith.

By Danielle.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento