giovedì 21 febbraio 2013

Some words about us ...

In December, we presented our school. Now, in February, it was time to write about us to our pen friends. Afterwards, we sent the letters by mail to our partners. We publish here some examples of our work.



Hi!
My name is Maysane Messai, I' m French out my family is Algerian.
I'm 12 years old and I was born on May, 26th , 2000.
I'm 7th grade (5ème).
I live in Vaulx-en-Velin near Lyon.
I'm nice with everybody, I love laughing and I like to tease people I like.
I am of medium-height, I have hazel eyes. My hair is curly and brown.
In my family, we are five: my dad, my mum, my little sister; my little brother and me.
My little sister is 8 years old and my brother is 3 years old.
I practice hip-hop and I also swim. My favorite singers are Chris Brown, Flo Rida, Jason Derulo and One direction.
So, you know everything about me. I hope I'll know you better.
See you soon!
GOOD BYE
MAYSSANE


My name is Stéphane.
I'm 12 years old (soon 13).
I'm not very tall.
I have got brown eyes.
I have got short hair.
I practise new-style [It's a new hip-hop style] once a week.
We are five in my family. I have got two older brothers.
My favorite stars are :
Snoop dog , Eminem , Maitre gims , Rihanna , Rohff , Soprano , Tunisiano , Brasco , TTC ,
 Lafouine , Sefyu , Booba.
In the future, I would like to be a computer scientist [ designer)
I am in seventh grade.
Good bye and see you soon !

Stéphane


Hi!
My name is Marjane, I'm 12 years old. I have glasses, I've got not very long and not very short
brown hair. I live in Vaulx-en-velin between Carré de soie (a shopping mall) and Carrefour (a supermarket). I've got a big family:
My mother, my father, two sisters (Maryam, Wassila) and three brothers (Hamza, Jibril, Zakaria).
I like fruits and chocolat.
I have got a cat: Cookie.
I pratice aerobics, swiming and dancing.
See you,
your friend from France
Marjane


Hi !!!
My name is Camélia Zerroug. I am 12 years old. I am in seventh (5°). I study Latin, in “collège Pierre Valdo”. I'm good at French and physics and chemistry. My favorite subject is math. I have got curly brown hair. I've got brown eyes and I'm nice. I live in Vaulx-en-Velin near Lyon. I was born on September, 27th 2000.
In my family, we are five: my father, my mother, my twin sisters and my little brother.
Good bye and see you later
Camélia
 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento